Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Testing embeding Youtube video for my blog reader

A blog reader complained that she is getting error message when posted the script to embed youtube video, so I am testing it here to verify. The script I used to embed the video below I paste in the scroll box below:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ayjjsallNwc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ayjjsallNwc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>


3 Comments:

932 said...

Hi, do u know why i'm unable to post youtube videos into my blog. It used to work, but now it doesn't. I embedded a video from youtube, the video was published but an awfull white blank covered the upper part of the blog. My blog is viswanath932.blogspot.com
pls help me.

Manature said...

Hi 932,

I followed the link you gave and I saw photos and 1 video -
"Saturday, April 21, 2007
Runaway Love -Feat. Mary J Blige"

I did not see any awfull white blank.

Peter (Blog*Star 2006 and 2007)
Blogger Tips and Tricks

Manature said...

Hi 932,

Forgot to add, perhaps you should try viewing your blog with different browsers.
What to do when you cannot publish, upload photos, login, open a page, etc.

Why you should be using more than one browser.

Peter (Blog*Star 2006 and 2007)
Testing Blogger Beta (now New Blogger)